- 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast charge with 18W adapter included
- Wireless charging
Shoot amazing videos and photos with the Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras.Meet the first triple‑camera system to combine cutting‑edge technology with the legendary simplicity of iPhone. Capture up to four times more scene. Get beautiful images in drastically lower light. Shoot the highest‑quality video in a smartphone — then edit with the same tools you love for photos. You’ve never shot with anything like it.
Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. See true-to-life colour in your photos, videos and games on the 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display.Shooting in low light doesn’t have to be a shot in the dark. Night mode is a new feature that turns on automatically for low‑light photos like you’ve never seen. There’s no need for flash, colors are more natural, and photos are brighter.
Watch HDR movies and shows on the Super Retina XDR display — the brightest iPhone display yet.Next-generation Smart HDR uses advanced algorithms to finesse highlight and shadow detail in your image. And now it leverages machine learning to recognize faces in your shot and intelligently relight them. That means iPhone 11 Pro can automatically fine-tune detail in both the subject and the background. Even some DSLR cameras can’t do that.
Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality (AR) and photography.We custom‑built A13 Bionic with a focus on machine learning across the entire chip — enabling experiences that simply aren’t found on any other smartphone. In fact, it’s so fast, so powerful, and so intelligent, it’s years ahead of any other chip. Which gives you an unfair advantage